Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Dining Room

I am very much proud of this post, the room and everything it very simple yet very appealing to the eye. Thanks for sharing!


{Note:these pictures are old and I have modified a bit since but the colors, furniture, and chandelier is the same}



In my home I have a lovely dining set given to me by Brad's mother.. I adore it.. However, the cream fabric does not love our two daughters. :)


{Following pictures are not mine {How I wish.} but are for inspiration}



I am in the beginning stages of reupholstering said set of chairs.. deciding a fabric..

I love cream and chocolate and will keep that the same.. I just need fabric that can handle spaghetti and spilled chocolate milk...

I am considering using cream faux croc. What do you think?


Source : http://1131designs.blogspot.com/2010/01/dining-room-update.html

No comments:

Post a Comment