Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Faucet Collection

Here are some of the faucet that I like for my bath tab, hope this 2010 would bring more luck to me, so that I would be able to buy one of those and place it to my bath tab.


miscea modern bathroom faucet I consider this as the new era faucet you cannot ask for more when you are at your bath tab. It has all the this you want like soup, disinfect, the plus and minus sign that would bring a very comfortable stay on the bath tab, it also controls the amount of soup the you will be using.


I consider this as one of the most innovated style of bath tab faucet (bath faucets ss lighted spout modern lg). I really like this one, it is my dream to have one on my bath tab.


Pinnacle I like this design for it is very stylish, you do not have to put more effort on opening and closing the pipes the most common design of a faucet.

No comments:

Post a Comment